“We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work,
instead of the quality of time we put in.”
A well thought through partnership Model is an essential foundation for driving business performance.
A business partnership is an agreement to form and nurture an amicable business relationship and move forward on agreed goals. Predicting the future of business relationships based on a scientific method can be handy in various situations. While it is important to know each other well, it is equally important to know how make use of our mutual strengths to make your business strategy happen.
Key focus areas
How do we build stronger and better partnerships?
- By inspiring partners from time-to-time
- By partner-centric approach
- Building growth opportunities
- Recognition and reward
- By being customer-centric
- Allowing flexibility in the way of working
- Examine relevant policies
- Stay consistent at staying associated